NEW CONDOMINIUM IN PATTAYA FOR SALE — Real Estate Thailand
* ALL OFFERS HERE *
CONDOMINIUM IN PATTAYA FOR RENT — Jomtien Beach CONDO
The Best NOT EXPENSIVE OFFER !
Jomtien Beach Condominium Pattaya — for Booking Please call +66 83 014 8809 (WhatsApp)
Thailand — in Thai means free country, as well as a country of smiles. Incredibly beautiful, exotic places. Very warm, but at the same time, due to heavy rains, a very comfortable climate. Friendly, friendly residents and excellent service contribute to the growth of people who want to get their own real estate in this paradise of the planet. Many foreigners acquire property in Thailand after they have been here on vacation. In the Kingdom of Thailand, as a matter of fact, in any other foreign country, the process of purchasing housing has its own “peculiarities and nuances”.
Features choice of real estate in Thailand
Many people are interested in how much an apartment, house or other real estate in Thailand costs? How to find a suitable option for taste and financial possibilities? Many foreigners believe that the task of acquiring housing in Thailand will be able to cope on their own. However, it should be understood that without the help of specialists in this field it is unlikely that a lucrative deal can be concluded. You can independently choose the region of residence, decide on the type of living space, assess the financial possibilities, examine the options offered, etc.
- When choosing a property in Thailand, decide which region will be most comfortable for you, exactly where you would like to own property. The most popular localities where foreigners buy real estate are of course the capital of Thailand — Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya resorts, as well as places where you can touch the greatness of the local nature, for example, Hua Hin.
- The choice of a suitable option entirely depends on the purpose of buying real estate, for example, rest, permanent residence, or earnings in the form of renting real estate to guests and tourists of the Kingdom.
- Choose a suitable type of housing, as well as the desired area.
- In every region of Thailand, a quota is provided by law. As the limit is exhausted, it is possible to rent a property with the right to rent for a long period — more than twenty years. Upon expiration, it can be extended.
- There are special rules for buying houses.
Important: Foreign citizens are deprived of the opportunity to acquire ownership of land in the Kingdom of Thailand. In the case of acquiring a house, the land is rented for a long period with the possibility of renewing it. The structure is made in the property.
Acquisition of real estate by legal buyers has no difficulties and limitations.
The nuances of choosing a property in Thailand
Foreign citizens should take into account a number of specific features when buying property in Thailand.
- The property market in Thailand is very full of all sorts of options … Real estate offer far exceeds consumer demand. Those who are going to invest in real estate, it is necessary to take into account the fact that, if subsequently the buyer is going to realize the acquired object, it is likely that selling it quickly and profitably will hardly work.
- In addition to paying the cost of the property, the buyer will also have to pay other expenses related to the conclusion of the transaction. They will average three to four percent of the value of the property. In addition, Thai lawyers will need to pay approximately 10,000 baht for assistance in concluding a deal.
The cost of real estate in Thailand
Real estate in Thailand can be bought for every taste, the price can be very diverse. In Thailand, presented quite comfortable accommodation. In most cases, buying a property, the buyer gets a fully furnished apartment with all the technical equipment (TV, refrigerator, etc.), as well as a guarded parking space, a well-developed house territory, a sports complex (fitness), and sometimes even a SPA. For example, the Copacabana complex under construction provides for servicing apartment owners at the 5 * hotel level …
The cost of housing depends on many factors. How much is a house in Thailand, which is located on the seashore … — quite expensive. This property is considered to be luxury, and the price can reach more than 500,000 euros. Less comfortable houses, more remote from the coastline, it is realistic to purchase for 150,000 — 250,000 euros.
For those who do not have a large amount of funds and are counting on minimal costs, you can find a studio of 25 — 37 square meters. m. worth about 22,000 — 55,000 euros. The cost of real estate depends on the specific locality, area, as well as its distance from the coast. During the operation of housing, the owner will have to pay utility bills (water, electricity), as well as once a year to pay for service. Prices for these services also depend on the specific property. For example studios 32 sq.m. in a not very new condominium costs the owners: Electricity — 6 baht / 1 kW, Water — 40 baht / 1 cubic meter, Service — 7,000 baht / 1 year. No other payments …
Real estate in Thailand is valued in euros, so it is easy to calculate how much such a purchase will cost in rubles. The main thing is to comply with all the rules and regulations of local law when making a transaction, and then the process of buying a home in Thailand will not turn into a buyer’s headache
On our website you can find property in Thailand for both rent and purchase.
All prices listed on the site from the owners and developers!
Free transfer to the facilities
Thai.MN Co., Ltd. provides property management services for clients
RENT & SALE Appartments
Please s request your specific question HERE
Our Multy-speaking experts will advise you on Buying & Renting real estate in Thailand
FOR SALE & RENT PROPERTY in THAILAND
+66 83 014 88 09 — ENG (WhatsApp)
+66 87 90 262 90 — THAI (Line)